hyper v default password is blank

Just Now I installed Windows server Hyper-v. Installation didn’t ask for any configurations even the administrator password. After the installation I can’t login to the windows because it is only showing “Other User” in the login window. I search for a the default login password, finally I understood that there is no password ( Blank password ) for user administrator.

We have to change the password at first login.

 

 

1, Click on other userclick on other user

2, Type Administrator ( No password )

user administrator blank password3, Click On OK

hyperv change password

4, Enter your new passwordserver 2008 new password

1 comments:

Rakesh April 17, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

shh, thanks. I am also suffering from the login problem. I thinks its great trick.

Rakesh
http://www.healthwatch.info/

Get updates via Email :