Use blogrush to get more traffic to Your Blog

blogrush has just launched and is promising to help bloggers generate more targeted traffic to their blogs. They are offering a huge traffic to youf blog through implimenting their widget to your blog.


Fetures in new version.

Per Post Statistics & Addition Of “Buzz Meter”
Custom Reports
More Categories! (A lot more)
Bonus Syndication For All Users, But Weighted Towards Low-Traffic Members
Improved Security & Abuse Measures (We’ve already squashed 95% of the cheaters!)
New User Interfac

I cannot guarantee that you’ll get lots of traffic for your site. It is however cost-free and if you are really interested in testing it on your own blog, you can do so by registering here

2 comments:

Anonymous October 13, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

I'm currently getting about 3% of my pageviews from Blogrush. I think this is a pretty decent conversion for this type of offering. I think the key is to make sure the titles to your posts are instantly appealing to your target audience.

Sriram October 21, 2007 at 10:19 AM  

Hi..I was going through your site and found it to be great! Can we linkback each other? My blog is www.maverickshaunt.blogspot.com

Get updates via Email :