Windows XP SP3 windowsxp-kb936929-sp3-x86-enu.exe


I found installation copy of windows xp sp3 in p2p sites and torrend sites. Also some downloading sites The file name is like this windowsxp-kb936929-sp3-x86-enu.exe ( search with filename in google ). The size of the pack is 332 MB. There is around 2848 files are renewed in windows xp sp3. including resolves for in excess of 900 problems already addressed through a variety of standalone hotfixes released after SP2.


Following components are added to windows XP sp3

1, Remote Desktop Client was updated to 6.1
2, IE6 will updates to SP3
3, WPA2 support is included
4, High Def Audio devices are detected without a hotfix.

Download Windows XP SP3 (torrent)

Download it from Microsoft

My new Post : http://tec-updates.blogspot.com/2007/12/download-windows-xp-service-pack-3.html

list of windows updates since sp3 KB936929

.

4 comments:

John Ortiz OrdoƱez February 22, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Thanks! I was searching for this notice. Can I apply this SP3 to SP2 without problems? Thanks!

Anonymous May 14, 2008 at 2:29 AM  

I loaded SP3, I then could only start my computer in the safe mode. I had to uninstall SP3 and then restore in safe mode and I'm still cleaning up the problem. I'm using Win XP Media Edition (64). Good luck on your install, but backup your complete drive. I have been unable to restore from previous restore points.

Joy Sastra Wijaya July 11, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

Sorry, I'm not interesting with those features.... nothing special by Microsoft huh.... but i like this blog....

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

I wish I knew this before I OK'd the instalation of the service pack 3. It has been installing for more than 24 hours but I dont want to switch it off. No doubt it has locked up so I will have to bite the bullet soon enough. Anyone who wants yet another opinion, I am loosing faith in Microsoft very quickly The Service Pack 3 install is not reliable. I hope this isnt going to mean recovery.

Get updates via Email :