RDP automatically disconnect on Windows server 2008

I was Just installed Windows server 2008 ent 64 bit on my hp blade server. It was my first installation of Server 2008. I planned to use this server as a Virtual server. So I installed Microsoft virtual server 2005 SP1.

After the installation of virtual server I cannot connect to the server through RDP (Terminal server) But sometimes its connects and automatically disconnect the session with following error.

Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end. please try connecting to the remote computer again

I tried reinstallation of Virtual server and also the network card driver. Problem not solved

After some days I solved the problem by changing one value in registry.

2008 rdp error

Location : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TermService\Parameters

And Changed the Value of one DWORD ( 32bit ) to “0

DWORD Value : ServiceDllUnloadOnStop

Finally I can Access my server through remote desktop connection

0 comments:

Get updates via Email :