Settings In Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Go to "Start" and click on "Run"
- Enter "regedit" and hit "Ok" and now the Registry Editor will open
- Expand "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
- Expand Software, Microsoft, Windows, Current Version
- Click on Internet Settings
- MaxConnectionPer1_0Server and MaxConnectionPerServer indicates the maximum number of connections per page
- Double click on one of these registries to change it. Set the radio button to DECIMAL and increase the values from default to a higher value, for example 10. Do the same with the other registry.
Settings For Mozilla Firefox
- Start Firefox and type: about:config in the address bar and hit "Enter".
- Type: network.http.pipe in the Filter search bar on top.
- Double click on the network.http.pipelining string to change its value to true.
If you use a proxy, set network.http.proxy.pipelining to true as well.
- Double click on the network.http.pipelining.maxrequests string to change its interger value to 35.
- Right click anywhere on the Configuration screen and select "New" and then "Boolean".
- Enter browser.turbo.enabled as the new Boolean name and click "Ok". Now set the value of the Boolean to true